Saturday, October 17, 2009

Home Sweet Home





After 2 weeks of playing tourist and visiting all of the must-sees of Rome, I finally feel settled and have adapted to my weekly routine. I have even been cooking full meals for myself, which may seem hard to believe for all of you who know I am not talented in the kitchen. Tonight me and two of my roommates (Desiree and Maricruz) made a pizza from scratch, a fresh salad, then went all out and set the table and poured ourselves a glass of Proseco to finish it off.






































Here is my apartment and the view out my window Monday through Saturday!


















Friday was World Food Day and our professors got our class invited to the Opening Ceremonies at the UN's Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and also to a lecture on localizing agriculture and urban farming in the United States. It was really interesting to hear the many different viewpoints on how to alleviate hunger. That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment